The dates for the two next meetings have been postponed with proposals for the 74th SIHDA to take place in Chile in January 2022 and the next in Brussels and Ghent in September 2022.
A full statement is available here: Circulaire SIHDA & Covid
It is hoped that the 74th SIHDA Session, ‘Mundus et Commercium’, will be celebrated in the Law Faculty of the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile in 2022.
You can find the details here: http://sihda2021.derecho.uc.cl/
We are looking forward to welcoming colleagues to Edinburgh for SIHDA 2019.
For those arriving in Edinburgh early, registration will be available from 12pm to 5pm on Monday, 2 September and from 9am to 5pm on Tuesday, 3 September at Edinburgh Law School, Old College
Please review the latest version of the programme on the SIHDA website
Updates to the programme
- Paul du Plessis will Chair Session 03 (Teaching Room 01)
- Mircea Dan Bob has been moved from Session 08 (Teaching Room 01) to Session 09 (Teaching Room 01)
- Maciej Jońca has been moved from Session 09 (Teaching Room 01) to Session 08 (Teaching Room 01)Session Chairs – please review the programme carefully and identify the sessions you have been allocated to chair
Pplease review the programme carefully and identify the sessions you have been allocated to chair
Please bring your presentation on a usb drive in Windows PowerPoint format (.ppt or .pptx)
The University of Edinburgh is part of the EDUROAM network. We will be able to provide a limited number of guest accounts for those not on the EDURAOM network
Please be aware of the latest weather forecast for Edinburgh (and Northumberland for those going on the excursion)
We look forward to welcoming you at the Opening Reception at the National Museum of Scotland on Chambers Street, at 19.00 on Tuesday, 3 September.
Abstracts for SIHDA2019 may only be submitted online.
Please see our Privacy Statement before making your submission.
Please click here to register for the abstract submission system
Please click here to login to the abstract submission system
- Abstract submission deadline: 31 May 2019 *
- Registration deadline for authors: 16 August 2019
- Conference Dates: Edinburgh (UK), 2 – 7 September 2019
*by midnight GMT
- Abstracts may only be submitted online at https://www.sihda2019abstracts.law.ed.ac.uk/
- The deadline for abstract submission is Friday, 31 May 2019
- There is a limit of two contributed submissions per registered author
- All abstracts and papers may be submitted and presented in any language of the conference (English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish)
- Submissions must include: Title, 500-word (maximum ) abstract, 5 keywords, the author’s title, name, surname, university affiliation, email, and the language the paper will be presented in.
- Abstracts may not be longer than 500 words
- Authors will have personal access and a password, to submit, manage, edit, etc. their abstracts.
- After having registered as an author, you will receive a confirmation by email with a link to activate your account.
- After submitting your abstract, you will receive an email with your abstract id.
- If you encounter any problems during the submission process or you do not receive any confirmation by email please contact Dr Karen Baston or Professor Paul du Plessis
- If you wish to make any corrections to an already submitted abstract or if you wish to submit other abstracts, you should use your personal access. Corrections to abstracts can only be made until the deadline: 31 May 2019.