Practicalities for SIHDA 2019 Presenters
Some information for those who have had papers accepted for SIHDA 2019:
- We have received a very large number of paper proposals. It is likely that there will be four/five sessions running concurrently throughout the duration of the conference.
- Papers should be 20 minutes in length with an additional 10 minutes allocated for discussion. Given the size of the conference, the session chairs will enforce this limit rather specifically, so please ensure that your paper conforms to this time limit.
- You may use either PowerPoint or handouts. If you plan to use PowerPoint, please ensure that your presentation is compatible with the latest version of Windows and bring your presentation with you on a memory stick. Please do not leave your presentation on a laptop as we cannot guarantee the availability of connectors in all the venues.
- If you plan to use a handout, please ensure that you bring 30 copies for distribution. Given the size of the conference, we will not be able to make last-minute copies of handouts on the day.
- If you plan to use an audio or video file, please observe the same rules as for PowerPoint, especially in relation to compatibility with Windows.
The conference programme and book of abstracts are available on our Programme page.